More from New York Times here.
The Bloomfield Newsfeed collects news and updates from our community and puts them in one place. Usually thats just a one sentence summary and a link to the original source where you can find out more. Check out the latest Bloomfield news below, with more posted every morning.
Have questions about this or something else? Email us at [email protected] or call/text 973-370-3998.
Latest Bloomfield news
- People of color-led small businesses in the Newark area are eligible for low-interest COVID-19 relief loans through Greater Newark Enterprise Corp
- 18 to 29 year olds are becoming infected with COVID-19 at a higher rate in June amid re-opened bars, beaches
- Bloomfield’s Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine accepting applications for fall 2020 trimester
- Public meeting to discuss improvements to train station, surrounding area in Bloomfield Center will be held tonight at municipal building at 7 PM
- Amusement park rides, water parks, playgrounds, indoor arcades can can re-open in N.J. on July 2
- NYC marathon cancelled for 2020 amid pandemic
- N.J. to require 14-day quarantine for travelers coming from states where COVID-19 infections are spiking
- Bloomfield schools to continue to offer remote tech support through summer
- Bloomfield rabies clinic coming up on June 27
- Bloomfield library prepares summer reading care packages for children PreK-6, available during curbside pickup