More from New York Post here.
The Bloomfield Newsfeed collects news and updates from our community and puts them in one place. Usually thats just a one sentence summary and a link to the original source where you can find out more. Check out the latest Bloomfield news below, with more posted every morning.
Have questions about this or something else? Email us at [email protected] or call/text 973-370-3998.
Latest Bloomfield news
- Bloomfield-area interfaith rally against hate planned
- Notice of bid for 2023 municipal building janitorial services by Township of Bloomfield, Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Essex County Announces Traffic Study for Watchung Plaza in Montclair
- Temple Ner Tamid rabbi calls for broad approach to addressing anti-semitism, white supremacy following attempted arson
- Temple Ner Tamid plans “Interfaith Rally Against Hate” coalition-building event for area Jewish or BIPOC residents, members of the LGTBQ+ community or other historically marginalized groups Feb. 2 in response to attempted arson at synagogue
- Temple Ner Tamid safety improvements prevented damage to building from Molotov cocktail thrown early Sunday morning with rabbi calling to address local, national anti-semitism alongside white supremacist movements also affecting communities of color
- Bloomfield College plans “Expressions of Our Blackness,” art exhibit featuring the work of eight local artists in the month of February, with reception Feb. 3
- Out Montclair and Montclair Brewery plan a competition for local artists to create a beer can label for Montclair Pride with submissions due online by Feb. 24
- Bloomfield’s The Youth Lounge plans summer camp open house for parents, guardians, and children on Feb. 5 with preregistration required
- Fairview Elementary School issues reminder: those picking up and dropping off students prohibited from driving through staff with all students required to be dropped off at school’s playground door