More from Diabetes Foundation here.
The Bloomfield Newsfeed collects news and updates from our community and puts them in one place. Usually thats just a one sentence summary and a link to the original source where you can find out more. Check out the latest Bloomfield news below, with more posted every morning.
Have questions about this or something else? Email us at [email protected] or call/text 973-370-3998.
Latest Bloomfield news
- N.J. to require 14-day quarantine for travelers coming from states where COVID-19 infections are spiking
- 18 to 29 year olds are becoming infected with COVID-19 at a higher rate in June amid re-opened bars, beaches
- Bloomfield schools to continue to offer remote tech support through summer
- Bloomfield’s Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine accepting applications for fall 2020 trimester
- Bloomfield rabies clinic coming up on June 27
- Bloomfield library prepares summer reading care packages for children PreK-6, available during curbside pickup
- Oakeside Cultural Center in Bloomfield hosting food truck event June 24 in lieu of annual Taste of Bloomfield restaurant festival
- Bloomfield has installed a new 4-way stop sign at the corner of Washington St and Thomas St
- Yesterday was the last day of the public school year in Bloomfield
- Bloomfield High School held virtual 2020 graduation ceremony amid COVID-19 restrictions