On the Bloomfield Pulse Facebook group, a local was asking for help remembering the name of the art store that used to be on Glenwood Ave. near the Glenwood Diner. Thanks to folks, on Facebook, they got their answer. Here’s what they learned.
George Schwacha owned the store and was a “prolific artist,” according to Daphne Margeotes who purchased Schwacha’s artwork and used their framing services throughout the 70s.
You can join the conversation in the Bloomfield Pulse Facebook group here.
- What are some barbershops in or near Bloomfield that locals recommend?
- What companies do locals recommend for land surveys in Bloomfield?
- Is a land survey required to purchase or sell a home in Bloomfield?
- Where can I get good chicken wings in or near Bloomfield?
- Who are some holistic or natural doctors in or near Bloomfield?
- What’s the name of the Bloomfield art store that used to be on Glenwood Ave in the early 80s?
- What’s it like enrolling young children in one of Bloomfield’s Boy Scout troops?
- Who are some reliable electricians in Bloomfield?
- Where can I see the property taxes I paid last year in Bloomfield?