On the Citizens of Bloomfield Facebook group, someone was looking for a company that could provide a reliable and affordable land survey.
Land surveying is a technique used to determine the where a property begins and ends as well as the distance between those points. It’s used to create maps and determine property ownership.
Here were the recommendations they received.
Join the conversation on the Citizens of Bloomfield Facebook page here.
Think this list should be expanded? Tell us who to add by emailing [email protected]
- We’re taking a strategic pause this August. Here’s what that means.
- Bloomfield school board candidate slates announced: Incumbents Heller and Berger join Margaryan to run against Tabares, Knott, Gongora
- Deadline: Apply by July 30 to become our first Civic Info Producer to help make the Daily Bulletin
- N.J. COVID positivity rate quadrupled from last month, fueled by Delta variant spread among unvaccinated population
- Bloomfield Community Gardens donated 47 pounds of produce to area food pantries this week
- N.J. officials update mask guidance following new CDC announcement, strongly recommend all residents wear masks in most indoor settings no matter their vaccination status
- Nearly all of the space in the Frank Leo building in downtown Bloomfield has been leased after two health service providers say they plan to move into the recently renovated building
- ICYMI: A classic car parade will travel from North Bloomfield to Bloomfield Center tonight
- Craig Waldron of West Orange died Tuesday morning in a crash on the Garden State Parkway in Bloomfield
- Area animal shelters seeing influx of kittens as annual feline breeding season passes midpoint