On the Citizens of Bloomfield Facebook group, someone was looking for a company that could provide a reliable and affordable land survey.
Land surveying is a technique used to determine the where a property begins and ends as well as the distance between those points. It’s used to create maps and determine property ownership.
Here were the recommendations they received.
Join the conversation on the Citizens of Bloomfield Facebook page here.
Think this list should be expanded? Tell us who to add by emailing conne[email protected]
- N.J. pilot program providing free tuition to county college students from low-income households to become permanent, receives $27m in state’s 2021 budget
- Newark’s Ironbound Community Corp joins environmental groups in opposing state’s subsidies to garbage incinerators in area communities
- CDC urges stricter COVID-19 precautions in gyms, fitness studios, linking outbreaks to facilities that practiced social distancing but did not require mask-wearing at all times
- N.J. to begin allowing indoor nursing home visits in 7 counties, none in North Jersey, where COVID-19 activity remains too high
- Area resident launches virtual game nights for people 55+
- Essex County’s Turtle Back Zoo is hiring staff for 2021 season
- Last abandoned dog taken in by Bloomfield shelter in 2020 has been adopted
- Bloomfield High School seniors seeking higher education are encouraged to review local, national scholarships through Naviance
- Montclair temporarily suspends curbside recycling pickup, limits operations after “unprecedented” staff shortage linked to COVID-19
- Rutgers Newark, other campuses to host 2021 commencement ceremonies virtually citing pandemic