In the Citizens of Bloomfield Facebook group, someone asked for recommendations for companies that conduct land surveys.
Land surveying is a technique used to determine the where a property begins and ends as well as the distance between those points. It’s used to create maps and determine property ownership.
There was discussion about whether or not such surveys are required when someone sells or buys a home. Here was the conclusion.
Cinytha Guallpa called their attorney and found out that “banks no longer require surveys to be done at the time of purchase” though it seems from others who commented that they used to. It does seem like it is something you could negotiate when selling or purchasing property.
- What are some barbershops in or near Bloomfield that locals recommend?
- What companies do locals recommend for land surveys in Bloomfield?
- Is a land survey required to purchase or sell a home in Bloomfield?
- Where can I get good chicken wings in or near Bloomfield?
- Who are some holistic or natural doctors in or near Bloomfield?
- What’s the name of the Bloomfield art store that used to be on Glenwood Ave in the early 80s?
- What’s it like enrolling young children in one of Bloomfield’s Boy Scout troops?
- Who are some reliable electricians in Bloomfield?
- Where can I see the property taxes I paid last year in Bloomfield?